February 6, 2015:
1. Gave out 5 individual servings of Shakeology to 5 of my followers (the gift of heath!)
3. Paid for the person's drink at the drive-thru at the coffee shop
4. Left a generous tip for the barista at the coffee shop
5. Dropped off un-needed items to the Women's Shelter Thrift Store
6. Brought flowers to an elderly patient at a local nursing home who does not get visitors often.
8. Walked the shopping cart cart back into the store
9. Let the person behind me in the checkout line skip me
February 8, 2015:
10. Left quarters at the gumball machines for unsuspecting little ones
February 9, 2015:
11. Baked healthy, Banana Oatmeal Muffins for the neighbors.
13. Made dinner and delivered it to a friend and her family.
14. Donated some books to the Little Free Library at one of our local parks.
February 10, 2015:
15. Packed my husband's lunch so he wouldn't have to
16. Took out our neighbors garbage while they were away on vacation
17. Left a diaper at a changing station in a public restroom.
18. Left a feminine product at the machine at a public restroom.
19. Donated some spare change to the Children's Miracle Network donation box.
February 11, 2015:
20. Mailed a "pregnancy" package to a first time mom with some of my favorite pregnancy items.
21. Offered to babysit for a friend for free
22. Left a thank you and treat for our mail man.
24. Left old magazines in the Doctor's office waiting room for others to read.
25. Thanked my parents with a hand written note for all they have done for me over the years
26. Left a genuine compliment on a friends Facebook wall
February 12, 2015:
27. Donated healthy food to a near by food pantry
28. Took a friends recycling to the recycling center (we do not have local pick up)
February 13, 2015:
29. Made blessing bags to keep in my car for the homeless
30. Reached out to a friend who is going through a difficult time and offered some encouragement and a listening ear.
31. Treated a friend to a mani/pedi and got in some great girl time!