My 30 Acts of Kindness:
3. Left baby wipes by a changing table for moms who needed them in a pinch!
(contents include: tooth brush, toothpaste, lotion, body wash, shampoo, vanity kit, wet ones, hand warmers, a bottle of water, a tea bag, dried fruit strip, and a bag of tuna.)
6. Gave a small gift to a friend letting her know how much I value and appreciate our friendship.
10. Hosted a FREE 7 day nutrition and exercise challenge.
11. Became an organ donor.
13. Pushed some grocery carts back to the cart corral.
14. Donated clothes, shoes, toys and baby things to Goodwill that we no longer use.
15. Visited animals at the Humane Society and donated items off of their wish list.
17. Paid for a car wash for the person behind me in line.
19. Bought a drink for the person in line behind me at the coffee shop.
22. Baked bread and brought it over to my neighbor.
24. Left a bag of popcorn by a Redbox with a note saying "enjoy a bag of popcorn with your movie tonight!"
25. Posted 25 various motivational and inspirational quotes around for unsuspecting peopple to find. Here's one: 1.
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
26. Picked up produce that had fallen on the floor and been left there.
28. Donated food to our local food pantry
29. Helped shovel an elderly neighbor's driveway.