In February, Tony Horton... yea you know him, that P90X guy... called me to talk to me about his new program 22 Minute Hard Corps that was just released March 1. And then he asked if I'd be willing to lead a test group? UMMM YEAH!!!
- The Potential to win $500 for sharing your results
- A free T-shirt
- AMAZING RESULTS!
- Me as your 1 on 1 coach who is 100% ALL IN and ready to lead you every step of the way!
- In 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS, Tony Horton makes it his mission to get you lean, ripped, and ready-for action in just 22 minutes a day for 8 weeks with workouts that alternate between functional resistance, cardio, and core focus.
- It's a challenging, military-inspired workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you “Boot Camp Fit” in 22 minutes a day.
- It's the latest fitness breakthrough from P90X® creator Tony Horton, inspired by his time spent at U.S. military bases around the world, helping troops train to their maximum fitness potential.
- A series of 8 super-efficient routines designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss within the 22-minute workout window
- Busy people who don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym working out.
- Military veterans who want to get back to the fitness level they had when they were in service.
- Anyone looking for a “no-frills” workout that gets results with back to basics moves moves.
- Tony Horton fans and other time-saving Beachbody® workouts like The 21 Day Fix, FOCUS T25® and P90X3®
As a Test Group Participants you will also receive:
A FREE Bonus Workout DVD—HARD CORPS: Battle Buddy Workout. Pair up with a “Battle Buddy” to take on this calorie-scorching, partner-based workout. Normally it’s a $19.95 value, but for participating it's yours FREE! In MARCH ONLY you will also receive a FREE sandbag with your workout.
1. Participants will be expected to check in daily to our accountability group using the challenge group tracker app.
2. Participants will follow the workout schedule designed by Tony Horton for the 8 weeks of the program. (Additional workouts are ok to do as well!)
3. Tracking your results is absolutely required!
4. Participants will be given a variety of recipes, meal ideas, and snack options, but will be expected to follow a meal plan designed to help them lose weight, shred fat, and build muscle. Meal plan options will be provided.
5. One meal a day will be replaced with nutrient dense Shakeology. Shakeology is a complete meal replacement. You can learn more about it HERE
1. Complete the application to be added to the email list. You will receive an email update within 24 hours once you've submitted the application.
2. Participants will receive a link to a discounted test group challenge pack which includes all the necessary workouts, meal plans, Shaeology and challenge tracker account information needed for the test group. The only cost is that of your discounted challenge pack.
3. Refer a friend to the challenge for a chance to win the New Performance Sample Pack which will help you achieve optimal results!