Here is what you need:
– 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
– 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 1/2 TBSP olive oil
– 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
– 3 TBSP soy sauce (I used Braggs Liquid Aminos)
(recipe adapted from Irene of GetUFit)
2. Next add in peas, carrots and garlic and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in the cauliflower and soy sauce (I used Braggs Liquid Aminos). Cook stirring frequently for about 5 more minutes.
4. Create a well in the center of the mixture. Pour the eggs into the well and scramble until cooked through (about 2 minutes). Mix the eggs into the rest of the fried "rice".
Enjoy adding in your favorite protein and veggies. Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, tofu, and shrimp!