4 ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies:
- ½ C baking Truvia
- 1 C natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all your ingredients together - I highly recommend using a mixer. Your batter should look something like this…
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes
5. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing
6. Serve and…ENJOY!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 3 tsp baking Stevia
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 baby apple sauce pouch
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients together
- Using a spoon, spoon 1 TBSP onto baking sheet (I like to use a slip mat)
- Bake 350 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
(It's GF too!)
- 2 cans white beans (drained and rinsed well)
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour ( you can grind./blend your own old fashioned oats)
- 5 TBSP of baking Stevia
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate bar/chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease two 8-in round pans with coconut oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate bar/chips) in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Put around 1/3 of the dry and 1/3 of the wet ingredients into a high-powered food processor and blend until super smooth.
- Scoop out into a bowl, and repeat the process twice more with the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate bar/chips, and pour into the pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes (or 20 if you want it really gooey in the middle), then let cool at least 15 minutes before trying to remove it.
- I cut my cookie pies into pizza shaped slices and stored them in an airtight container in the freezer. This way I can warm up a slice in the microwave when I want some…..and it kept me from eating the entire pie all at once!
- In my opinion, warm and gooey is the way to go!!!!!
Recipe by Beyond Fit Mom